Friday, April 18, 2014

MP3 REVIEW: Splitradix “Glassilaun Memento” (Virtual Urban Records)



                This is some pretty funky synth electronic music and if I had the time to sit down and figure out the specifics (song numbers, length, etc.) then I would definitely try and put this together on a cassette with Solo Playa’s “Airplane Mode”.   I have no idea if they’re even remotely close to being similar in overall length, but even just a split with different songs between Splitradix and Solo Playa would be awesome to me (especially on cassette)

                Something like three or four years ago, my mom got me into the show called “Phineas and Ferb”.  They like to sing on that Disney show, if you’ve never seen it, and on one episode they build robot versions of themselves, and then precede with a robotic sounding song about “Phinadroids and Ferbots”, a play on their names.  Splitradix also reminds me of that song on some level, which somehow just makes this even that much better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment