Friday, April 18, 2014

MP3 REVIEW: Ducat & Marshall “Adventures in Dubbing”


                While I don’t mind the music of Ducat & Marshall, this cassette itself is an edition of only five and somehow comes out to be $7.54 when it is only two songs, presumably one per side, and each song/side is under five minutes in length.

                I don’t want to try and define what songs should be paid on a per minute basis, but I do feel like this is a lot for a cassingle, yet the face that it is limited to only five makes me wonder if perhaps I should reconsider my stance.

                These space-like whirrs mix with waves crashing and though brief, I do enjoy these two songs.   Since this is rather limited though, I guess I won’t tell you whether or not you should buy it simply because you may only be able to download it soon enough.   At the Name Your Price Download option, you should be giving Ducat & Marshall at least $3 for “Adventures in Dubbing”. 

No comments:

Post a Comment