Friday, May 31, 2013

MP3 REVIEW: Colourblind Kids "White Clover" [single]

Colourblind Kids "White Clover" [single]
Name Your Price Download

`           This song embraces your typical shoegaze names when you listen to the verses (mbv, The Consolation Project, you know, just bands you think of when you think shoegaze), but then the chorus becomes a bit more pop and to me it sounds like Dashboard Confessional when he’s a full band. 


            I’m not certain whether or not this works for me.   I’m not hating on this song, but I’m also not sure if I could sit through an entire EP or full length that was along these lines.   So, really, when I say with most bands that I either look forward to more music from them or don’t based on a single song, with Colourblind Kids, the future is open.   I will listen to more songs by them and will just have to make a more educated decision based upon hearing more songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment