Friday, July 25, 2014

MP3 REVIEW: Buchikamashi “Out of Body Experience” (Fort Evil Fruit)



            This begins with synth bells and some swirly whirly hues.   There are bubbles and it seems like a lot more is going on in this eighteen minutes than I might be able to write about, but alas, it has seemingly come and gone this fast on several occasions.

            Side B brings out relaxing synth tones and it becomes somewhat wavy.   There are the sounds of locusts perhaps with the slightest hint of magic.    It keeps that overall peace and somewhat quiet tone up until the end and this is just an overall soothing type of cassette.

            I don’t know what you do personally to relax and I’m not going to pretend that I do or that I even care, but this should be your soundtrack to it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment