Friday, May 9, 2014

MP3 REVIEW: Forgotten Films "Forgotten Films" (crackletimesfavor cassettes)

            While this is available as a cassette, it is in only an edition of 10 (half of which have sold as of my typing this) and goes for roughly $8 (because I didn't look up shipping).   Perhaps it should be produced in a larger number, say 50, and then it could sell for maybe $5 or $6, because when youre buying tapes like I buy tapes, every dollar or two does help.  ($3 and no shipping for a cassette is perfect)

            These songs are various sounds which fill the voids of silence.   It keeps to the same sort of pattern, only with variations on each song as to what exactly is being written on the paper.  It is actually rather good, and would sound just as well on cassette I have no doubt, I just wish it wasn't so limited and thus more people could enjoy it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment