Monday, March 31, 2014

MP3 REVIEW: White Caves DIG 7”



            As far as I can tell, this 7” is not available in a physical way or at least that is to say yet because it definitely should be one day in the very near future.   These two tracks are a perfect example of what happens when dream pop meets shoegaze and it’s like the “Take a Picture” era Filter, only with a little something else added.   Excellent drum work is also a factor here and these are just two of the finest songs that I have heard of any band in a long while.

            There are a lot of labels out there releasing vinyl, so I know someone who does will probably end up reading this.  If you care about music in any way, and see money as a secondary part of the process, let me assure you that releasing this as an actual 7” will make you your investment back and then some.  If I had a label, I’d be all over releasing this and the more that I say that the more I think I really should start one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment