Thursday, February 6, 2014

MP3 REVIEW: Runaway Dorothy “The Wait”

                Whilst Gina and I disagree as to whether or not this is country, I do in fact still stand by my belief that I do not like it.   There is a banjo and country tones to it for sure, but Gina claims it is “not that country”.   It’s country enough for me though.

                It’s not even that I like or dislike country music though, because there are probably some bands out there that could be considered country that I do in fact enjoy.  It’s that acoustic, middle of the road sounding pop rock that borders on country is just not my thing.


                I’m not saying that it 100% sounds like them, but this is what it was like for me back in the 1990’s hearing Hootie and the Blowfish for the first time, so yeah, go with that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment