Tuesday, May 27, 2014

MP3 REVIEW: Marlo Eggplant “marlo eggplant for president”



                I’ll be straightforward with you: I was listening to this album, based upon the title of it, and trying to find a clever way to come up with a story about how this has something to do with the President of the USA or how Marlo Eggplant plans to run his campaign to become President.   But I couldn’t come up with anything.  

                There is static, and at times it sounds like rain, then it beats down like thunder.  In other ways, it’s mechanical sounding, but I don’t really feel like getting into the whole idea of how this could imply that the President is or should be a robot.

                No, mostly when I listen to this I just think about how cool the idea of “marlo eggplant for president” is, and how I want that slogan written across a t-shirt.   I have only ever made one t-shirt myself before, but I’m seriously considering making this one now if it doesn’t already exist.    If it does, or if someone is going to design it, give me a heads up please and thanks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment