Tuesday, January 21, 2014

MP3 REVIEW: Suffering Astrid “Indrawing”


                By doing a quick search on my Blogger, I came to find that I have a total of four previous reviews for Suffering Astrid when I search for them based on name.   Looking at their Band Camp, I see that there are four releases prior to the ones that I’ve reviewed.    That means that Suffering Astrid have a total of nine releases on Band Camp.  Wow, that’s a lot of music.

                Four more songs of pounding distortion ala Stabbing Westward is what makes up this over half an hour worth of music.   It should be worth noting that this was released on Band Camp on January 10th, 2014 (my son’s second birthday) and as of this writing (five days later) the downloads have run out.

                So, sure, you may have to pay $1 to download this right now but that is well worth it and really you should be paying more because so many came before this and got it for free… within less than a week.  Wow.  I’m just… wow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment