Monday, October 21, 2013

SPOTIFY REVIEW: Sleigh Bells "Bitter Rivals" (Lucky Number)


            Ever since I first heard Sleigh Bells, I’ve been a fan.   Their stadium synth rock has always been enough to liven up any party and for that I am thankful that I can put them on when I haven’t gotten nearly enough sleep but need to press on throughout the day just the same.

            After listening to (and enjoying) “Reign of Terror”, I would later find “Treats” at my local library and now with “Bitter Rivals” I can say that I’ve heard and loved all three of their albums. 

            Aside from the music that is certain to make you move, I do enjoy these lyrics as well.   It’s somewhere between being catchy and clever.   While I might not make a “Top 10 of 2013” list, this would be on it if I did.   Although, I’m sure it will also be on the shortlist of many people who do make end of the year lists, so there you go.   Play this one loud and proud. 

No comments:

Post a Comment