Tuesday, September 24, 2013

SPOTIFY REVIEW: Club 8 “Above the City”

             I’m not sure how I found this band called Club 8, but not only do I feel like I’ve written this review already (since I’ve been listening to it so much), but I feel like there aren’t enough people out there writing about this band.

            Lead by female vocals, this band brings together the sounds of The Human League with something more modern such as Ladytron, but to simply narrow them down to a combination of two bands would be an injustice.


            There is so much going on in each of these songs and each one is just so good even on its own that I cannot simply describe them all to you piece by piece, but rather you need to just embrace this as a whole to find out just why I like it so much.  

No comments:

Post a Comment