Monday, April 1, 2013

MP3 REVIEW: Veda Hille “Peter Panties”

Veda HillePeter Panties
                This mostly has a sound of people singing around a piano and it also reminds me in a lot of ways what you would expect musically from a stage show at the local high school except for one catch.   The lyrics are often not family friendly.   They drop f-bombs and randomly blurt out things like about having a knife.   Based on the album title, I should have guessed this would be a dirty version of Peter Pan, but I missed it entirely and now it’s all coming together.
                If you’ve never seen the movie “Hamlet 2”, this also reminds me a bit of that movie, so those two seem to go together like Captain Hook’s hand and a crocodile. 
                If this is meant to be taken seriously, I sincerely apologize, but I just find this hilarious, especially covering The Who for the sake of Tinkerbell.    Panty poo!

No comments:

Post a Comment