Thursday, March 7, 2013

MP3 REVIEW: Cerce / I Kill Giants split “An Miracle” (Mayfly Records)

Cerce / I Kill Giants split “An Miracle” (Mayfly Records)
                This is two really short songs by I Kill Giants and two really short songs by Cerce.  I’m pretty sure that they’re covering each other here, like that Alkaline Trio/Hot Water Music split back in the day.   But yes, this is probably one of the shortest yet best split EPs I have ever heard.   And I’m not just saying that because two of my favorite bands are on it.
                True story: I fell in love with I Kill Giants.   I found them on Band Camp by searching through Massachusetts.    A press person sent me a Cerce EP (Thank you) to which I was blown away after downloading.   So when I saw these two bands together my mind nearly exploded.    Nearly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment