Tuesday, March 12, 2013

MP3 REVIEW: BLOWN X BLAM LORD “I LIKE THIS WORLD” (Aural Sects 2013)

BLOWN X BLAM LORD I LIKE THIS WORLD” (Aural Sects 2013)
                I LIKE THIS WORLD” begins with an audio clip called “Cyborg Intro” and it’s about how the person speaking likes the death, likes the misery and likes this world.   It’s a great audio clip but, no, I can’t place where it’s from because I haven’t watched enough movies lately to be in that zone.
                Whatever else you want to call it; this is hip hop that reminds me of Fat Tony more than anyone else, which is not a bad thing.   It also has the “Cobra” song from G.I. Joe preceding the track “NAJA FLEX”, which impresses the geek in me. 
                I’m trying to think of some kind of label to put this into a subgenre of hip hop because it seems to be focused a lot on post-apocalypse themes.   I’m willing to take suggestions but right now I’ll say… Hipost-ahopalypse.

No comments:

Post a Comment