Thursday, December 20, 2012

MP3 REVIEW: The Illegal Wiretaps “The Wilder Shores of Love”

The Illegal WiretapsThe Wilder Shores of Love
“Is it going to do this the whole time?” - Gina
                The opening number on this album makes this fading in and out noise, which my wife then decided to ask me that above quote when I put it on to listen to one day. 
                This is one of the older albums I downloaded from The Illegal Wiretaps (It was actually the first one I downloaded, or amongst the first) I just never got around to reviewing it.   Or if I did start reviewing it once (Making notes and such) then I obviously deleted that file somewhere for some reason as I no longer would know where to find it.
                In any event, this is a mostly pure instrumental album that follows the path of “Am Unstable”, though technically this came first I believe so maybe it’s the originator.   I also don’t want to turn this into a whole “And Jedediah begot Job and Job begot Isaac…” kind of deals.
                So you can know what to expect and maybe even where to begin.   Just also know that the fourth song on here is (I like the way I put it in my notes, so I’ll quote myself) “as quiet a song as you can get without it being complete silence”.

No comments:

Post a Comment