Monday, July 7, 2014

CASSETTE REVIEW: The TV People “House of Horrors Reduced to Rubble”


            This is my third cassette of The TV People, and I still have yet to figure out what to expect from this going into it.   The music on here is electro rock loops, guitar based in nature and they’re just a lot of rocking good fun.

            For some reason, the songs remind me of Mission Impossible and I’m not sure why.    It has a video game vibe to it as well, but not a MI video game, so go figure on that one.   Maybe it’s more like the show “Alias”, which had a video game that this could go with as well, but I’m not exactly sure about where this lands in terms of movies, video games, etc.

            The best place to put TV People is in their own category, and as such they should just be played out of your stereo speakers (or headphones) and they should be played loudly and full of energy.  





No comments:

Post a Comment