Friday, January 3, 2014

SPOTIFY REVIEW: Deleted Scenes "Young People's Church of the Air"


            When the second song on this album came on, I had to check to make sure I hadn’t reviewed it before.  I haven’t written a review for it yet, sure, but I have reviewed music like it for some reason because at some point in time a whole bunch of bands decided they wanted to channel Rusted Root.

            The first song has some faux worship qualities to it, which kind of put me on the fence about the band, but then into the second song it’s like this electronic version of that one Rusted Root song everyone knows about sending me on my way.  And I mean that it sounds like it to the point that I would testify to that notion in a court of law should a copyright infringement suit present itself.

            Sometimes deleted scenes were left out of the movie for a reason.  

No comments:

Post a Comment