Friday, January 3, 2014

MP3 REVIEW: Unwell “Finding Our Feet Where We Can’t Find the Floor”


                These are instrumental and mostly ambient songs that can stretch over ten minutes in length.   There is some synth in here and yet sometimes it can almost make me sleepy (which isn’t a bad thing, perhaps I should use the term “relaxed” instead?) 

                I’ve listened to drone music like this before, which is not a bad thing because it just furthers my belief that people can create music that comes off as almost like these little operas or movements, you know, like symphonies Beethoven would’ve written were he alive today, and they can still resonate with me and stand apart from each other.

                If you’re not listening to Unwell, you really should be because this is quite good.

No comments:

Post a Comment