Thursday, January 2, 2014

MP3 REVIEW: A Sunny Day in Glasgow “Xmas Mixer”

                Even though Christmas has come and gone, I found this three song wonder on Band Camp and was listening to it beforehand to celebrate the season.  I’m very particular when it comes to what you call holiday music because I really don’t like a lot of the traditional songs and the novelty of hearing them performed by your favorite artists quickly wears off on me.

                So now I’m finding more music by bands that don’t completely annoy me when they play it.  A Sunny Day in Glasgow is a good band regardless of what they play, so the holiday songs are all right by me.  I didn’t really listen to them enough this year either to get sick of them before the next Christmas comes around.


                I may or may not assemble a Christmas playlist before December and post it, but whether or not I do such a thing this selection would definitely be on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment