1) Every night I go to sleep at 10:04 pm and I wake up every morning at 10:04 am. Was your band named for my sleep habits or as a reminder that time is merely relative?
IT WAS NAMED AFTER YOUR SLEEPING HABITS, THOUGH 12HRS SLEEP IS QUITE A LOT, 8HRS IS APPAREANTLY ALL YOU NEED. (WE WERE NAMED AFTER A FAMOUS SCENE FOM A 1980'S MOVIE)
2) You seem to have that alternative rock style influenced by bands from the 1990's that were not really grunge but kind of... Would you agree with that?
OUR INFLUENCES VARY A LOT, UK BANDS LIKE JOY DIVISION AND THE MACCABEES TO AMERICAN BANDS LIKE THE NATIONAL AND INTERPOL.
3) If you could bring any three bands from the UK over with you for a U.S. tour who would you choose and why?
WE'VE PLAYED WITH THE BOYS FROM THE CRIBS WHO ARE GOOD FUN SO THEY'D BE ONE. OUR FRIENDS FROM THE OK SOCIAL CLUB, ITD BE NICE TO SEE SOME FAMILIAR FACES AND FINALLY SOMEONE LIKE THE BUZZCOCKS, WHO HAVE BEEN TOURING SINCE OUR PARENTS WERE YOUNG, WE GREW UP LISTENING TO BANDS LIKE THAT.
4) You have two songs up on your Band Camp from December of last year. Are there any plans for new music at any point in 2013?
WE RELEASED A NEW SINGLE 'THROES' IN MAY, ITS GONE WELL SO FAR GETTING AIRPLAY ON RADIO STATIONS LIKE RADIO ONE, THE BIGGEST IN THE UK.
5) Any final thoughts, plugs, shout outs, etc.??
PLANNING OUR DEBUT ALBUM THIS YEAR, WE HAVE NEWS ON THAT SOON. ALL INFO UP AT www.facebook.com/the1004s or www.twitter.com/the1004s