Sunday, June 2, 2013

MP3 REVIEW: CHICKENANDROFLS “This is a thing I made you”

CHICKENANDROFLS This is a thing I made you
Name Your Price Download

                So I played this song and no joke, I had the volume up a lot louder than I realized and my wife started complaining.   So I opened the tab to try and pause the song.  No luck.  The website froze, but the song kept playing.   Then, I tried to open the volume controls and just mute the computer.  

                Can you guess what happened then?   Yup.  The volume controls opened, and when I tried to check that “mute all” box, the volume controls froze up as well.   Despite my constant clicking and hovering, nothing unfroze for the two and a half minutes that this song played.  

                And then, the second it ended, the computer went back to normal.  I was able to click freely, with nothing frozen.    I’m not saying that this song is a virus that forces you to listen to it, but I’m not sure I want to try giving it a second listen let alone downloading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment