Tuesday, February 5, 2013

MP3 REVIEW: Plastic Flowers “Meltdown”

Plastic FlowersMeltdown
                The first track on “Meltdown” is an ambient instrumental sort of dream pop song and that makes me believe I’m in store for five more similar songs.   Then, the most amazing and unexpected thing happens.
                The second song, which has vocals and sounds closer to Nada Surf than the aforementioned styles, is about vegetables.   I’m not joking; he says “vegetables” a lot throughout the course of the track.
                The third song follows suit with the second, but the fourth is actually similar to the first (Are you following this?) which means that the band Plastic Flowers appears to have two different sides, not too much unlike my favorite band The Illegal Wiretaps, so color me impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment