1) What do you want people to hear most when they hear your music?
We want people to hear the music. As far as anyone's own interpretation is concerned, we didn't know what that would be. It's out with our control to a certain extent. It's more important that people feel something.
2) Having music on Band Camp, along with other such platforms in music right now such as Sound Cloud, Spotify and others, do you feel that music is moving into a virtual age? Personally, I fully support the idea of downloading songs for free from Band Camp and then if I like them buying them on vinyl.
yeah, nobody wants to leave their houses these days so the easiest way to get music to them is to digitally shove it into peoples homes. We'd obviously rather people paid for it but we don't pay for anything so, ya know, who are we to talk.
3) How important of a factor do you feel that record labels play in music these days when pretty much anyone can put their music on the internet as opposed to having to hand out demo tapes at shows, the distribution record labels can offer, etc. It just seems like it’s a bit easier these days to succeed as a band- and even build up a strong fan base- before a label possibly comes calling for you.
They're pretty good still. I like them.
4) If you could tour with any single band or musician who would you pick and why?
I think we'd all agree that its probably Peter Andre. Or maybe Ringo Starr. Or Both.
5) Who is your favorite New Kid on the Block?
Sorry, we aren't really clued up on what new shit the kids are listening to these days.
6) Who would win in a musical fight: Jack Black or Jack White?