Tuesday, April 17, 2018

CD Review: Resurrection "I Am Not: The Discography" (Deathwish Inc.) [Deathwish Inc. 10/$10 #07]



Copy & Paste Intro: One thing we at Raised by Gypsies love is a good deal.   Deathwish Inc. offered up ten compact discs for ten dollars and I could't help but jump on it.   I have received promos from Deathwish Inc. in the past, but between moving and just life in general I'm not sure how many I still have- the only CD I can tell you I still have for certain is by The Dedication.   So take a trip with me, shall you, as I explore ten compact discs for ten dollars.


This album has that in your face hardcore sound like Bane, The Hope Conspiracy and Snapcase.   It reminds me of something from Bridge 9 once upon a time.  It just has that old school hardcore vibe with some metal and even punk mixed in.   Resurrection offers up 22 tracks on this discography which cut straight to the point and as such, I feel like I should as well.  The less time I spend typing about this CD the more time you can spend listening to it.  












No comments:

Post a Comment