Friday, May 9, 2014

MP3 REVIEW: Gora Sou “Music For Girls” (Furtherrecords)

            This is my third installment in the Gora Sou series and it might have been the first official release, but I don't know because I've never been one to do things chronologically on purpose.  After hearing two other Gora Sou albums, this one came up on Bandcamp as being the only other that I could find at this exact moment in time.

            While I don't understand why this music is titled as being designated for a specific gender, it is very beautiful with waves crashing around infinite loops of toned bliss.  

            This cassette is sold out but these four songs can be purchased as a download still and I don't recall off hand what the going price is for them (Not that it matters) but I do believe you should be paying anywhere from $2 to $3, maybe even $4 sometimes, per each of these songs.   At the very least, you should be shelling out $10 for this as a download and you'll be getting every penny worth back.  

No comments:

Post a Comment