Friday, February 7, 2014

MP3 REVIEW: Radiolab “Maps EP”


                Why must all music I hear channel Madonna on some level lately?  Oh right, because she’s really popular and has been around for hundreds of years.  I guess it could be worse than Madonna though, so I’ll have to take what I can get.

                On their new EP called “Maps”, Radiolab has that crazy indie rock quality you should be used to from them by now with primarily female vocals but the occasional male vocals thrown in as well.    It’s really good and a lot of fun.   The titular track is my favorite.


                There is also a song on here called “whisper” in which the lead singer whispers over music and it slightly borders on creepy.  Okay, maybe whispering in general is just kind of creepy to me on some level, but the things she says about daily affirmations and what not just makes me feel like Stuart is about to save his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment