Tuesday, September 24, 2013

SPOTIFY REVIEW: The Polyphonic Spree “Yes, It’s True.”


             I might be late to the party, but I only recently realized through independent research that the guy from Tripping Daisy went onto this band.  I looked up Tripping Daisy randomly one day, wondering whatever happened to them, and then I found this all out and then within a few months they had a new album released.  Pretty trippy, huh?

            I’ve heard of the Polyphonic Spree before this, but I don’t know that I ever listened to one of their albums in its entirety.  Having now discovered their Tripping Daisy connection though, this becomes a much more interesting album to me.


            The poppy, quirky, multi-instrumental, almost happy music is a far cry from Tripping Daisy, but it is in no way bad and I do enjoy listening to it probably more than I rightfully should.

No comments:

Post a Comment