Tuesday, September 24, 2013

SPOTIFY REVIEW: NONONO “Pumpin Blood EP”

                Of the five songs on this EP, both the first and last are the titular track, though the second claims to be “acoustic”, but it’s really more of a stripped down version in some way.

                These songs are very much the dance pop, and they border on Beverly Hills Cop soundtrack at times.  It’s not that these songs are bad, it’s just that if you listen to anything remotely close to dance rock with female vocals, odds are you’re going to have heard something that sounds like this before.


                I was really just interested to hear the last song, to hear their take on an acoustic song, and I was kind of let down by that.   It left me with a bad taste in my mouth, but I suppose if you must listen to anything that combines P!nk with Polly Scattergood then this will go on your iPod.  

No comments:

Post a Comment