Sunday, September 29, 2013

SPOTIFY REVIEW: A Great Big Pile of Leaves "You're Always on My Mind"

             As we are officially in Fall now, I was asking Gina the other day why people feel the need to rake up all the leaves as they fall from trees.  She says it just makes the lawns look better, but I disagree.  When it snows, do you shovel your lawn to make it look better?   So why can’t leaves covering your lawn be an acceptable look in the pre-winter months (or weeks if you count last year)?

            In reality, the leaves will just be killed and fed back into the earth by winter’s frost and snow anyway, so why do people spend time doing something nature will do eventually on its own?   This whole idea just leaves me baffled, but I can tell you that you’ll never catch me raking any leaves.


            Oh, and this band is from CT even though they claim Brooklyn.  Might as well let NY have them though because this music doesn’t really appeal to me as I already have Pinback in my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment