Wednesday, April 3, 2013

MP3 REVIEW: LUCIA LIP “YOUR MOTOR”

LUCIA LIPYOUR MOTOR
                Very crazy electronic rock that is great to dance to no matter what mood you’re in.   This isn’t free to download, but I found it on Band Camp somehow and you can stream it for free so I did.   Then I noticed that you could buy the download of it for £4.  But you could also buy it as a limited cassette for the same price.   So why wouldn’t you just buy the cassette?   True, you have to pay shipping, but this music is amazing and it comes out to being a little over $8 in total if you buy the cassette.    It’s a really good deal and did I mention that the cassette is limited to 1/20?   Yeah, I’m really surprised that (as of this writing) it is not sold out yet.   So come on, let’s buy them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment