Thursday, March 7, 2013

MP3 REVIEW: Good Willsmith “Is The Food Your Family Eats Slowly”

Good WillsmithIs The Food Your Family Eats Slowly
                Is the food my family eats slowly what, Good Willsmith?  Is it slowly killing us?  Is it slowly helping us stay alive?  Is it slowly making us smarter?   Is it slowly preventing others from living?  Is it slowly plotting to take over our bodies?   TELL ME I MUST KNOW!!  I HATE SENTENCE FRAGMENTS!!!!!
                In any event, I must also disagree with the name of this band because obviously whoever named it has not seen the movie “Hitch”.   (Bad Will Smith!)
                So this six songs of ambient music that borders on FNL.   It’s actually rather good, in spite of my nitpicking with the band name and album title.

No comments:

Post a Comment