Tuesday, May 15, 2012

SBSR: Niagara “EP”

Niagara “EP”
Recently, I’ve been downloading and listening to music like crazy from Band Camp.   This is a review of a group of songs by the same band I got from Band Camp- usually it constitutes an EP.   This is a song-by-song review and it is never to exceed six songs.   At the end, I will tell you the “Recommended Downloading Level”, which means whether or not I think you should spend your time downloading these songs.   It’s on a scale from 1 to 5, 5 meaning that you should stop reading my review and download these songs immediately and 1 meaning that if you even think about downloading these songs your computer will be infected with a horrific bad music virus.   Enjoy.
<1> “Pacmen” – This song has a verse sound like that song about being in cars and then it turns faster and weirder into the chorus.   It’s kind of like Modest Mouese and deamua5 got together to form a side project called Dead Modest.
<2> “Rose” – This is a quieter song, more ambient than the first.   It could almost be like U2 or Radiohead in ways, which is not necessarily a good thing.
<3> “La Fuga” – Here comes the drums for a dance beat number.   This is just your somewhat typical indie dance pop and it’s doing nothing for me.
<4> “River” – This is more of the same as the last two songs and I am so over this EP now.
                You can’t download these songs for free as far as I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment