Wednesday, May 21, 2014

MP3 REVIEW: I Like You Go Home / Underwater Escape from the Black Hole split (Noisy Arcade)


                For this split, the first thing I want to say is that I might never be able to accurately gauge the music of Underwater Escape from the Black Hole.   So in some ways, yes, this review might seem to be a bit more about I Like You Go Home (who I took quite a few notes about), but in reality, this is more of a connecting piece between these two artists.

                I first heard UWEFTBH on cassette and then when I looked up the name on Bandcamp, I found this split, which of course I wanted to hear, and that also got me to look further into I Like You Go Home as well.   So the music here is what it is, and it’s good, but I’m not really going to say anything about it so much as let you know this is how to get from A to C (This being B)

                Both of these artists are well deserving of your time and while I will be reviewing more by UWEFTBH based upon the cassette I had reviewed prior to this, I will also be reviewing more of ILYGH based upon this split.   Music really is one of the best gateway drugs out there, just be sure to use it responsibly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment