Thursday, February 13, 2014

SPOTIFY REVIEW: Peggy Sue "Choir of Echoes" (Yep Roc)

             Call me old fashioned, but based on the name Peggy Sue I was pretty certain that this was going to be country and/or western.   Since it was released on Yep  Roc, I took a chance on it because that can be a hit or miss label for me, but I tend to find music on there isn’t really country.

            This is a steady drumbeat with just dreamy rock is what I guess you would call it.  It really doesn’t bring anything to my mind for comparison, which is a nice touch in and of itself, but what is even one step above that notion is that this is actually rather good. 


            So, no, this isn’t country, but I still can’t tell you too much about it other than the fact that it is good and I like it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment