Wednesday, November 6, 2013

SPOTIFY REVIEW: Clara Hill "Walk the Distance"


            Clara Hill is one of those people who is going to drive me nuts when listening to music.  As I read her Spotify biography, I learned that not only has she been making music for quite a while but she has also been making what they call acid jazz.

            However, she does branch off into a more acoustic sound when she releases music under the name “Clara Hill and the Folkways”.    So, yes, I did believe that this album was going to be acid jazz but it does tend to be more on the acoustic side of things.


            So then the question is why was this not released under her other moniker, and I do not have an answer for that just the realization that I’m going to be listening to a lot of music by Clara Hill and never really certain of what I’m in store for, but that’s fine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment