Tuesday, September 24, 2013

SPOTIFY REVIEW: oOoOO “Without Your Love”


            In yet another case of a band that released music in 2012 but also felt the need to put more music out in 2013, The Year of Music, I present to you the band of upper case and lower case o’s.  

            I have reviewed “Our Love is Hurting Us”, and though a short review I do remember liking that album and so it comes as a little surprise that I also like this one. 

            This is electronic on a lot of levels.  It reminds me of The Illegal Wiretaps, but also has that quality of one of those slower Linkin Park songs only better (there needs to be a better way to describe that)   Primarily male vocals, but some nice female backing vocals at times.

            If you haven’t heard the previous album, you have enough time to listen to both of them together and be caught up on what is good in the world of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment