Monday, September 23, 2013

SPOTIFY REVIEW: Akron/Family “Sub Verses”

                 A long time ago in a galaxy far away, I got a CD for Akron/Family.  Of course, my CDs are all still boxed up until I can find a proper means of displaying them, but I’m pretty sure it was their first album.

                In any event, this is the seventh studio album from the A slash K.   So I feel that listening to this band and putting them in a class with bands like Modest Mouse and Flaming Lips isn’t undeserved because, well, this is their seventh studio album and they’ve been going on for over a decade. 


                So if you haven’t heard Akron/Family yet, you can still sort of catch up with them while they’re still exist.  And if you are already a fan then, well, I don’t need to tell you anything I didn’t write back in the early ‘00’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment