Saturday, August 31, 2013

Full of Hell [Interview # 152]

1)      Are you sure that you are full of hell and it’s not just acid reflux?
It's probably just acid reflux.

2)      I remember when hardcore was cool, and then Hot Topic made it mainstream with a bunch of bands that aren’t really that hardcore.   Is it hard to be on the side of hardcore that bands like Avenged Sevenfold aren’t on?
I was under the impression that we were on the same side as Avenged Sevenfold?

3)      You have done a number of different splits with bands.  Is there any particular band out there right now you haven’t splitted with yet that you might like to?
I think it would be interesting to do a split with a band like Bastard Noise..

4)      You are from Pennsylvania, which is home to many Amish people.  How do Amish people listen to music?  Do you ever randomly go play in front of Amish farms?
I am from Pennsylvania and I've never heard of Amish people. I think you must have made that up.

5)      You are a part of A389 Recordings, which has some actual hardcore bands on it.  Is it weird to think that ten years or so ago, there were actual hardcore bands on labels like Victory Records, EVR and even Century Media has Buckcherry now…
Maybe it's weird, but I don't really care. Pretty much every single record label is out to make a profit on young and stupid impressionable musicians. If they lose sight of what's cool and keep cashing in then it doesn't really effect me either way.

6)      Final thoughts, plugs for maple candy, shoutouts, etc…??

This was nice. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment