1) Regardless of whether you wish to be supplementary material attached at the end of a piece of writing or that body part no one is really sure what it does, your name would imply that you like to have the last word on matters. Is this accurate?
2) You are from Portland, Oregon, which I only really know about because of the show Portlandia. How good of a description do you feel that show paints for your city?
3) Your EP "False Color" was released on cassette. Like me, do you believe that cassettes are the superior form of musical playback?
4) After the EP and the live album which contained three songs not on said EP, are there plans for a full length in the near future?
5) Would you be willing to call your legion of fans "Appendicitis" or would that not sit well on a t-shirt?
6) Final thoughts, shout outs, celebrity sightings, etc...??
1) The book and the appendix are not mutually exclusive they are codependent. Like the appedix of a book we try to make our live show a combination and reflection of all the details. For example, the compressed and overdriven sound of the reel-to-reel, abundant reverb, and layered guitars make the final product.2) Here in Portland, OR, we live our lives as a parody, of a parody, of Portland, OR. So yes, entirely, exactly, 100%.