Wednesday, March 13, 2013

MP3 REVIEW: All the Birds in Midheaven “Staring Into the Sun” [single]

All the Birds in MidheavenStaring Into the Sun” [single]
            We begin this song with a slight guitar riff and some cymbals that have bells attached.   It kind of feels like we might be going into a holiday song here, haha.    Either there are faint vocals or I’m hearing things again.   Now I definitely hear some female vocals so I’m not completely losing it.   I am going to assume that I found this song under the Band Camp genre of drone because that one guitar chord is just going on and on like the Energizer bunny.  The drum beats almost sound tribal now, more than the jingle bells I heard earlier.  I can’t really make out the lyrics too well, the vocals are soft, but I like the fact that this is just one long guitar chord and a slow drum beat.   Is anyone else stoned yet??

No comments:

Post a Comment