Thursday, March 7, 2013

CD REVIEW: Criminal Hygiene s/t LP

Criminal Hygiene s/t LP
                If you break my three rules, I am not going to give you a long review.   The offenses by Criminal Hygiene [the band] are as follows:
1)      They have a song in which they sing their name and they are not singing about making me “Jump jump”.
2)      They have an entire song where the only lyrics are the song title.  (On a side note, this song is also called “Get an Education!” and I am a rather learned person so this is not something I need to hear)
3)      They have a song that is supposedly original but sounds exactly like an already existing song.  See: “Rearrange Me” by Criminal Hygiene and compare it to “Can’t Hardly Wait” by The Replacements. 
                Case dismissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment