1) What do you want people to hear most when they hear your music?
A part of themselves.
2) Having music on Band Camp, along with other such platforms in music right now such as Sound Cloud, Spotify and others, do you feel that music is moving into a virtual age? Personally, I fully support the idea of downloading songs for free from Band Camp and then if I like them buying them on vinyl.
3) How important of a factor do you feel that record labels play in music these days when pretty much anyone can put their music on the internet as opposed to having to hand out demo tapes at shows, the distribution record labels can offer, etc. It just seems like it’s a bit easier these days to succeed as a band- and even build up a strong fan base- before a label possibly comes calling for you.
4) If you could tour with any single band or musician who would you pick and why?
Tiesto, Skrillex, Phil Kieran, Chris Liebing, Derrick May, Philip Glass, Ryuichi Sakamoto,
Nicholas Jar. For spiritual reasons.
5) Who is your favorite New Kid on the Block?
6) Who would win in a musical fight: Jack Black or Jack White?
It would be a draw.