Thursday, December 20, 2012

MP3 REVIEW: ATO Fall Sampler v/a

ATO Fall Sampler v/a
<1> “I Ain’t the Same” by Alabama Shakes – Yeah, if you don’t know about this band by now and all their awesomeness then you have bigger problems.

<2> “Hold On When You Get Love and Let Go When You Give It” by Stars – A bit like a band from the ‘80s/’90s.   Something along the lines of Flock of Seagulls but not quite exactly.

<3> “Contact High” by Allen Stone – The less rocking version of Alabama Shakes.

<4> “Let Me Lie” by Trey Anastasio – I’ve never been a big fan of this guy, but this song is about a bike and I like that.

<5> “Driveway Melody” by RayLand baxter -  “This is for you, grandma”  Classic!

<6> “My Love Won’t Wait” by Two Gallants – This reminds me that there is a new Two Gallants album out there I have to get and review.

<7> “Come Back Little Star” by Patterson Hood – Ladies and gentlemen, I give you The Eagles.

<8> “Levi” by Old Crow Medicine Show – Folky rock.  You should know this band by now though I think.

<9> “Sulla Frontiera” by Jovanotti – I had a dream once I tortured by Soviet Russians.  They played music that sounded like this.

<10> “Wasteland” by Alberta Cross – Indie pop rock.

<11> “Rapture” by Everest – This is good highway rock.

<12> “Take Us Alive” by Other Lives – Another band you should know by now and be listening to whenever you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment