Friday, February 14, 2014

SPOTIFY REVIEW: Cities Aviv "Come to Life" (Young One)

             Already under my belt, I have two different reviews for Cities Aviv.  I came across Cities Aviv one day on Band Camp because I was downloading everything for free that MishkaNYC would let me.  The second release by Cities Aviv I reviewed was because it was sent to me by a press person but apparently I pissed somebody off because they don’t email me anymore. 

            So I’d like to take this opportunity to say, if I offended you in anyway, LIFE OR DEATH PR—Good.  It just means I’m doing something right because I know very few decent and respectable press people.  The rest of y’all can fuck right off.

            In any case, Cities Aviv combines the lyrical flow of hip hop with music that borders on seapunk and that genre of sorts to form something that you should be used to hearing from Cities Aviv by now only ten times better.   This is just so much fun and one of the many examples as to what mainstream hip hop/rap music should sound like but just sadly does not.


No comments:

Post a Comment