Tuesday, January 21, 2014

MP3 REVIEW: Michelle Beaulieu “Double Vision”


                These six songs are your basic singer/songwriter type of folk rock that can be broken down into a female voice and an acoustic guitar.  While I’m not 100% certain as to why, whenever I see someone listed on Band Camp (or anywhere for that matter) as a first name and last name, this is what I think they are going to end up sounding like.


                If even half of the music I’ve listened to and thought that sounded this good perhaps I’d be a bit less jaded today but maybe not because I’ve heard some crap.   You can’t really go wrong when you think “All right, this will sound like this” and then not only does it sound that way but it sounds better than that core concept you imagined.  

No comments:

Post a Comment