Monday, October 21, 2013

SPOTIFY REVIEW: Cults "Static" (Columbia)


            This was a band that I was pretty sure I had reviewed their 2011 self titled album but came to find out that I didn’t.   So my question then became did I not review this band because of the year (As I was trying to catch up on 2012 releases, the being a year prior thing may have caused me not to review it) or did I just think that it was bad and a waste of time. 

            I must find out before they put out an album in 2015 and I’m back in this same position. 


            While I can find bands like the Yeah Yeah Yeah’s in this, it also brings out some cross between Mazzy Star and The Go Go’s, so I’m ultimately going to say that I like it and thus go back to listen to their self titled album from 2011.   There is also this undertone of Cyndi Lauper, so I give them extra points for that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment