Sunday, September 22, 2013

SPOTIFY REVIEW: Fuck Buttons “Slow Focus”

             Someone really liked when Trent Reznor went into his “The Fragile” era, and it wasn’t just me.   As reassuring as it is to know that someone truly appreciates that music as much as I did (Others were still looking for that next “Closer”, but I liked “The Fragile” better than “Downward Spiral”) making a tribute to it in the form of seven songs, some of which go on for over ten minutes, just seems a bit too fanboy even for this fanboy.


            I guess if you feel like “The Fragile” wasn’t enough and needed an accompanying piece or you just really love that industrial synth, then this is for you.   It’s not that it’s bad, I just wish some of the songs were shorter, which means a lot coming from someone who is typically oblivious to song length.

No comments:

Post a Comment