Wednesday, August 21, 2013

MP3 REVIEW: Ghost Noise “THIS IS THE NEXT PART OF YOUR DREAM”

                I was most pleased when I first heard the song “Teen Veins” by Ghost Noise, so I was even more excited to see their name pop up in the new releases on Band Camp.    Needless to say I was even more stoked when I found out that I could download these eleven tracks for free. 

                Throughout this album, male and female vocals flow over what can best be described as somewhere between synthgaze and art rock.    “Teen Veins” comes up as track number four, which is a nice familiar spot (Truth be told, I downloaded this album and when I listened to it the first time I didn’t bother to check and see if the single I had previously reviewed was on it or not, but then it just kind of came on and was a nice surprise)

                I also particularly enjoy the song “Folie a Deaux”, which has the two vocalists almost talking back and forth, echoing each other’s words and showing exactly how dual singers should be able to play off of one another, even if not all the time.


                Earlier this year, Ghost Noise gave us all a great reason to like them:  A song called “Teen Veins”.   Now they have just given you ten more reasons to love them even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment