Thursday, December 20, 2012

MP3 REVIEW: The Illegal Wiretaps “Live at Pik-N-Pak”

The Illegal WiretapsLive at Pik-N-Pak
                This is one track that goes for just over 47 minutes in total.  I understand why bands do this (It’s easier than cutting it up into individual songs, but also gives it a more genuine feel because of the continuity)  I would one day go through and write up the set list for this, but I simply do not have the time.  I thought these might just be a bunch of obscure instrumental songs so that even The Illegal Wiretaps themselves didn’t know what song was which and didn’t feel like labeling them. 
                In any event, listening to this makes me miss living in Houston (Please Wiretaps, tour the east coast) as well as realize just how awesome this band is.  I believe the true judge of a band is how well they perform live.  If you believe that as well, then this should help you to fall in love with The Illegal Wiretaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment