Friday, May 4, 2012

SBSR: Bobby Ruckus “Nicki Minaj – Go Hard”

Recently, I’ve been downloading and listening to music like crazy from Band Camp.   This is a review of a group of songs by the same band I got from Band Camp- usually it constitutes an EP.   This is a song-by-song review and it is never to exceed six songs.   At the end, I will tell you the “Recommended Downloading Level”, which means whether or not I think you should spend your time downloading these songs.   It’s on a scale from 1 to 5, 5 meaning that you should stop reading my review and download these songs immediately and 1 meaning that if you even think about downloading these songs your computer will be infected with a horrific bad music virus.   Enjoy.
Bobby Ruckus “Nicki Minaj – Go Hard”
[3:17] – This is a Nicki Minaj song that I’ve never heard before, so I’m not sure if it’s a remix or why this guy has his name attached to it.   Still, it’s an overall good Nicki song.
Recommended Downloading Level:  3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment